Since 1997, EML has assembled and provided a diverse set of innovative and quality products, supplies, and services to private sector companies, federal, state and local governments and the Department of Defense.
Our business practices are based on proven quality processes reinforced by qualified employees and a professional management team. EML is your best choice for reliable, value-driven facility, pavement and calibration services.
- Facility management and maintenance
- Base operation and support services
- Airfield lighting and surfaces maintenance
- Armed and unarmed security services
- Pavement marking and stripping
- Custodial services
- Grounds maintenance and landscaping
- Solid waste and recycle-ables management
- Pest control
- Snow and ice removal
- Housing maintenance
- Construction, repair, and remodeling
- Base support vehicles and equipment
- Utilities management
- Repair and calibration of electronic test equipment
- and physical & dimensional tools and test fixtures
- Over 25 years of experience and strong past performance
- Certified quality control program
- Extensive experience managing and maintaining LEED certified facilities
- Corporate biomedical, civil and electrical engineering resources
- 8(a) graduate and current 8(a) mentor
- Customer and veteran-focused
NAICS Codes & GSA Multiple Award Schedules
Small Business Contractor Under NAICS 561210 Facility Support Services
236210 236220 237110 238220 238290 333415 532490 541330 541380 541990 561210 561621 561710 561720 561730 561740 561790 562111 562119 562998 811219 811310
GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Schedule
GSA Building Maintenance and Operations – Phase I (Zone 1)
GSA Building Maintenance and Operations – Phase II (Zones 2-6)
What our customers are saying about us
The EML crew continues to work hard and find cost savings during the buildings downtown. We have seen a huge drop in our energy baseline and should continue to see that for a while. I don’t know for sure, but I imagine this problem has been here from the time the building reopened in 2012. The team we have now are fixing problems that the prior contractor never found.
EML always supported their field personnel by providing all the tools and support needed. If there was ever an issue, they immediately responded with support and assistance.
The quality of service is top notch and consistently exceeds expectations. The push towards excellence is being applied to not only the work performed, but also proactively identifying other areas that could benefit from this standard of care.
To the Professionals of EML, I want to thank you for making Naval Air Station Whiting Field the absolute best-looking base in the United States Navy. Your hard work to maintain the grounds (especially the split rail/ponderosa fence) and keeping our building fully mission capable has not gone unnoticed. Your efforts make my base better!
The support of EML and your staff over the past eight years has made the Museum of the Marine Corps a showplace for Marines, their families and visitors.